First of all, I just want to wish you happy holidays and a year full of joy and achievement. So let’s get right into this:
2016 was both a good and bad year for me, but I guess that’s just about the same for everyone, right?
During this year, I’ve done things I never did before, met new people and lost others and that’s just a part of life. I learned new things and not only about my major (hint: beauty, food etc.)
I cut my hair again because I felt I needed that change. If you follow me on Instagram you probably already know about that but here’s a picture anyway.
I don’t want to bore you with what’s past so here are my resolutions for the coming year. (This is the first year I have resolutions. We’ll see how that goes.)
- I’m gonna eat healthier (already broke that one, oops)
- Gonna try to work out
- I will be focusing on university more. (I am very proud of myself and all the hard work I’m putting)
- Also, will be posting MORE. (Exciting isn’t it? At least I am)
- As well as new sections (MAKE UP AND FOOD, OUI OUI)
- The content will be more diverse and we’ll hopefully be having GUESTS
- I will love myself and put my health and mental health first